Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sugar Rampage!

Yeah. So. Um.

Lots of sugar today. Lots of sugar consumed - by me - today. It started this morning at church with a delicious, amazing brownie. Because everyone eats brownies for breakfast.

Then when we got home we didn't really want to cook lunch. Big bowl of off-brand "Corn Pops" it is.

Tried to stave off the insane sugar craving with some red seedless grapes. No dice. Drank some Sunny D.

And then, whilst digging through the diaper bag looking for a medicine dropper, I found a stray bag of leftover Halloween candy. One mini Reese's cup, three snack size Three Musketeers, one little Milky Way, and a tiny Kit Kat later, I hid the wrappers in the trash can under a paper towel.

SHAME.

AND GUILT.

AND DELICIOUSNESS.

Tomorrow all my sugar cravings will be answered with a big ol' glass of high quality H2O.

And the rest of those red grapes.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.healwithfood.org/sugarcravings/foods.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I found you via the NaBloPoMo blogroll.

    I love me some Reece's. Especially the dark chocolate ones. I am lucky they are super hard to get in Australia else I would eat them all the time. :)

    As part of NaBloPoMo I try to comment on as many participating blogs as I can, and I also add participating blogs to my feed reader. So I’m just dropping by to let you know I’ve added your blog to my feedreader, I’m reading you loud and clear.

    I have created three bundles on Inoreader so that bloggers can easily visit other participating NaBloPoMo bloggers which you can find here -

    http://www.snoskred.org/2014/11/nablopomo-bundles-final-edition.html

    Your blog is in the second bundle.. I have a link up going at my place so my readers can find participating blogs which you are more than welcome to add your blog link to.

    Looking forward to seeing your posts. You may see me drop by again during November, but it might be December before I finish my first drop by to blogs if I don't get faster at leaving comments. :)

    Happy NaBloPoMo to you!
    Snoskred
    http://www.snoskred.org

    ReplyDelete