Wednesday, November 5, 2014

2 For 1 Special

Two posts, less than one hour - can she do it?

The better question is: why didn't she just post a blog yesterday like a normal person taking a daily blogging challenge.

Unfortunately my answer is a boring one. I fell asleep. I mean, everyone else was asleep, so isn't it fair that I went to sleep too?

Of course that means that I woke up this morning to the realization that I missed my blog post, left the leftovers in the pot on the stove, didn't start a load of laundry, and wasn't going to have a spare moment before the kiddos took over my day because my son woke up over an hour earlier than usual!

*deep breath*

And then my loving, wonderful husband, who ended up calling sick to work (both because he felt sick and because I needed him to babysit during my job interview) brought home a tray of Dunkin' Donuts.

Dunkin'. Frickin. Donuts.

Anyone recall that part where this is supposed to be NO Sugar NOvember?

Ugh. I ate 1.5 deliciously fattening and sugary donuts before remembering the whole "no sugar" thing. Whoops.

So, failures yesterday, failures today. But life goes on. Which is why I drank unsweet tea with my lunch. And am now finishing this blog post with just enough time to spare to squeeze in the second part of the "2 For 1 Special" promised in the title.

(You can read that second post here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment