Saturday, November 8, 2014

Grazing is for Cows

Quick post this morning to make up for yesterday. Had a busy day running around and getting cleaning stuff to work on our rent house, which the last tenants basically trashed.

After I ate breakfast I logged into SparkPeople to track my food and see how well I got the day started. While doing this, the kiddos were finishing their breakfast and I scavenged a bit from their plates. When I added those extra bites, I discovered I had grazed OVER 200 CALORIES.

What craziness.

So, I have decided. No matter how much I don't like food to be wasted, I don't need to fall into the temptation of eating food just for the sake of it getting eaten.

No more grazing. I am not a cow. I'm a mom. And this momma is determined to get healthier.


(NO Sugar NOvember update: Came close to cheating yesterday. Decided to try a Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper to take a little of the edge off. Even though it is artificial sweetener, it was too sweet for me to drink! Made my mouth feel sticky! So, apparently my body is getting pretty used to the whole "no sugar" thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment