Monday, November 3, 2014

Pick & Choose

Funny how now that I've committed myself to NaBloPoMo I am just brimming with things to talk about. Things like:

  • How many times my daughter wakes up from a deep and restful sleep just because she knows I want to do dishes
  • The amount of water needed to do those dishes when my toddler son is "helping" me and also cleaning/flooding the floor at the same time
  • The miraculous appearance of modeling clay smeared into the rug in my son's room
  • The next episode of 7th Heaven on Amazon Prime
  • What color yarn to pick for my next crochet project that should take me an hour but instead will take the better part of two weeks to complete
  • How to explain to my son that his Spiderman  "mittens" are really non-slip grip socks
So you see, I have lots of interesting things to talk about. I'm an interesting gal.

I mean, it takes someone really interesting to decide to make something as wild and crazy as spaghetti - complete with frozen garlic bread! - for dinner on a Monday night. Am I right?


(NO Sugar NOvember update: had some honey on my biscuits at breakfast and about 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips for a snack. Need to go to the grocery...and make a bunch of cookies for someone to get these chocolate chips out of reach! Who wants some?)

No comments:

Post a Comment