Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nighttime Melodies

Today was...unproductive. I did get visited by a friend, who brought a gift for Graham. Also got my photo CD with the pics from our session on Saturday - they were fantastic.

My contribution for the day is a partial lullaby that came about last night. I love singing and humming to my baby, and last night as I was rocking him and humming, a melody formed from the randomness. After a few repeats, the words started coming.

When I hold you in my arms,
When I look into your eyes,
You are all that I need in my life.

When I hold you in my arms,
When I look into your eyes,
You are everything to me.

You're the apple of my eye,
You're the stars in every sky,
You are all that I need in my life.

You're the apple of my eye,
You're the stars in every sky,
You are everything to me.

Maybe I can get a another verse or two tonight, and possibly a little recording.

Good night and sweet dreams, all!

-Graham's Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment