Monday, February 4, 2013

8 Months Later...

...and blog post #2.

Wow. I have really been working hard on this, haven't I? Seems that I have proven my husband right about my lack of follow-through.

Or have I?

Maybe I just took a well deserved break during my pregnancy. Or maybe I was too busy making amazing crafts and couldn't find time to catalog my efforts in virtual print.

Maybe I should have spent some time making up a better excuse!

Now that my DS (darling son) is nearly 6 weeks old, I am really starting to regret not spending a few extra moments recording memories about these early days, stories I can relate to my son when he is older, without having to to rely on my sometimes unreliable memory to fill in all the details.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

I have also come to realize that it is never too late to start something, even something that you have attempted multiply times with multiple failures. A little extra motivation and a smartphone can go a long way towards overcoming hurdles in my attempt to finally have a regularly updated blog.

More importantly, I don't want to miss a chance to make something my family can look back at for years to come and wonder, "What was Mom thinking???

So, expect stories. Expect pictures. Expect links to videos, other blogs, or Pinterest boards.

But don't expect any more excuses. I am all out.

-One Determined Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment